Same Day: Orders will be delivered after 6 pm if the order was placed before 4 pm. Orders placed after 4 pm will be added to the next day’s cycle. These are hand delivered by our team.
- All orders are dispatched on Courier Post and full tracking will be sent to you.
- Delivery charges vary between regions. Please enter your address at the checkout to see your shipping costs.
- All couriers in NZ operate Monday to Friday for package pickup. No orders are dispatched in the weekend or public holidays.
- Please be aware courier deliveries can experience delays. As New Zealand is in various stages of lockdown please be patient with Courier Post as there are likely extra handling requirements and larger volumes travelling through the network.
Click & Collect:
Click and collect is available for free from our Frankton, Queenstown store.
Please double check your address on all orders. We operate within the New Zealand Post network and you can check your addressing here: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/address-postcode-finder
ALL PICKUPS ARE SUSPENDED DURING LEVEL 4.
Additional Delivery Information
- Deliveries may take place Monday to Friday from 8am to 11pm (excluding Christmas Day, Easter Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day).
- We aim for a same day pickup and shipping processing service. However, there may be delays based on your location, stock availability and day/time of order.
- All deliveries will need to be accepted by someone who is 18 years or over. Acceptable identification will be required if delivery is being received by someone who looks under 25 years.