- We DO NOT deliver internationally.
- We ONLY deliver within New Zealand.
- We accept overseas orders for LOCAL New Zealand delivery.
- All orders are dispatched on Post Haste and full tracking will be sent to you.
- We endeavour to process orders the same day for the next courier cycle. Courier pickups generally occur by 1pm each work day (Monday to Friday). Orders placed on Friday or the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
- Delivery charges vary between regions. Please enter your address at the checkout to see your shipping costs.
- All couriers in NZ operate Monday to Friday for package pickup. No orders are dispatched in the weekend or public holidays.
- Please be aware courier deliveries can experience delays. Our North Island services rely on the Cook Strait Ferry, if any delays occur there it will affect packages and are out of our control and the control of Post Haste.
Click & Collect:
Click and collect is available for free from our Frankton, Queenstown store.
Please double check your address on all orders. We operate within the Post Haste network and you can check your addressing here:
Additional Delivery Information
- Deliveries may take place Monday to Friday from 8am to 11pm (excluding Christmas Day, Easter Friday, Easter Sunday and Anzac Day).
- We aim for a same day pickup and shipping processing service. However, there may be delays based on your location, stock availability and day/time of order.
- All deliveries will need to be accepted by someone who is 18 years or over. Acceptable identification will be required if delivery is being received by someone who looks under 25 years.